Well, I thought it would be blogger-proper of me to create a Christmas/New Year’s Post.
As 2011 comes to an end I thought I would post some of my thoughts on my past year…and the year to come…
- I met the novio last Reyes (Jan.6) and it has been the best ride of my life with that man. I hope I get to spend as much time possible with him.
- My bestie Euni left Spain last Christmas and I thought I’d let her know that I still love her mucho!!!! 🙂
- I met some wonderful people…even if they were only in Madrid for a little while….miss ya Sophie (my fav Canadian), Sian (my fav Welsh) and Annamaria (my fav Icelander)…and of course Miss Dani!!!
- I’ve loved spending time with my Madrid friends…even though Mary and Carlos moved north to Santander….we really know how to have a great time!!!! Polly Rose, Gabe B. and Mary F….you’re my gang!
- To some of my Madrid friends who I wish I saw more often..Carmen, Antolin, Hugo and Belen, Julian, Pablo el musico, Olga, Pris and Deb (although she’s now living it up in Mejico!!!) Yara in Germany and the WOSAP familia 🙂
- My Aunt Angie and Uncle Brian and a couple of their friends met up with me in Barcelona before their Mediterranean Cruise and I loved seeing my fam again!!!!
- Loved living with Suzi Saeki!
- Merche = Mi Cuki 😉 jajajajaa
- Vivienne Okeeffe = Big Sis from Ireland
- Moved in with a Great Group of People!!! Alex, Joan, Lore and Mery 🙂
- Missed a ton of people from all over the world….Ginger,Kunbo, Sarah Cypret and Stef Gowen (I know you ladies are married but you’ll always have those last names to me!), Ryan Tay, Colene, Heidi and Tim Nowak, Jesenia and Adrian + dem babies, Juice and Rell, Mindy-Moo and Laura Hendricks, Nico-coco Argentina and Miss Sarah D. – best Scot I know!, Eugene, Bridget Betkis (R.I.P….taken away too soon and been gone too long), Carrie and Jenny and Friend Steve and Brian Foulks… Bridge-KZ-Greg and the whole STL Youth Ministry Gang, Jaime my singing partner in crime – enjoy the USA!…okay….too many people! Aaaahhhh I miss you all (STL fam, BC fam and SPAIN fam!!!) and am so happy that our lives have crossed paths…even for a second. 🙂
- To my FAMILY—-LOVE YA’LL and I’LL SEE YOU IN 2012 (come hell or high water!)
- Fell in love with Anti-karaoke this year….and I’m meeting some fabulous people because of it.
- And I’ve met some fabulous people through blogging (Diana…lil Spain in Iowa!!!! and of course Kristen and Deb…see you soon I hope!)
- Loved getting to reconnect with people again thanks to social medias like Facebook and Twitter….even if it’s only a few comments here or there…they really do mean a lot! (Darren, Josh, Monica, Jessica, Blaire, Kalana, and Rae)
- Goals for 2012 —
- Get this DAMN PERMISO!!!!! Fuuuuuck it’s been almost 4 years in the making…I’m tired of all this paperwork crap!!!
- Go home to the STL and roadtrip it to Kansas too!!!!
- Gonna Have an AMAZING Easter this year with my Momma and my Grandma Shirley!!!!!
- So excited for the new people, the new memories and the new journeys I’m gonna go on this year!
- Stay strong and healthy…but still have a good time! (You’re only in your 20s once!)
- Work Hard and Grow as a Professional
- Keep blogging….
- …..And keep living!!!!!
And in honor of it being New Year’s Eve….enjoy the classic…Auld Land Syne!
Happy 2012!!!! Many Blessings For You This New Year!!!!